CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tag, Your It!

Jen Baumgarten has tagged me! To play, you have to go to your 6th photo folder and select the 6th photo from that folder to share. Here are mine...
The picture above was actually picture #6, but since two of my kiddos were missing...
I've included picture #7 from that same folder as well! How funny! These pics were taken today!

Now, it's my turn to tag 5 friends to play along! (If I tag you, don't forget to tag 5 others!) Let's see if I can come up with five people to tag.....

1) Mistie at The Holland Family Blog
2) Nikki at The Wixo Family Blog
3) Dana at The Stansbery Blog
4) Lindsey at The Johnson Family Blog
5) Jen Baumgarten - right back at ya!

I can't wait to see the pictures that this brings up for you all! NO CHEATING! :)

0 comments: