
The Boy Scouts Pinewood Derby was held on Friday night at the school. Adrian and his Daddy worked very hard on his car this past week, making it just the way he wanted it to look. Since we were limited on the tools we had to work with, he chose his own pre-cut car design, paint color, number #67 (because I used to be 6 and now I'm 7), stickers, etc, but most of all he really enjoyed the extra special one on one time with his Daddy to create the car. As they were finishing up last minute details I overheard him say, "It doesn't even matter if my car is the fastest, or if it even wins because I like it and that's all that matters!" I was so proud of his positive attitude, and even more proud Friday night when his car took 3rd Place at the Derby! WAY TO GO ADRIAN!
0 comments:
Post a Comment