CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kameron's Day with Daddy!

Well, today Daddy and I had a very busy day!
First he took me to Denny's for breakfast, and I had my favorite...Alien Pancakes!
Next he took me to the Fargo Air Museum, just like Adrian. Daddy said it hadn't changed much in the week or so since he was there last, but it sure was exciting for me! My favorite part was going in the big yellow plane named "Duggy"!
Here we are... Just Me and My Daddy!
This is the Duggy plane I was telling you about! It was so cool inside! I just LOVE airplanes! I can't wait until December when I get to go on a real airplane ride to Florida!
Our next stop was Scheels. Daddy had to look at a couple things, AND we got to go on the Ferris Wheel while we were there! I even got to give the man my ticket! I was't even scared because my Daddy was right beside me the whole time!
Finally, we went for a quick swim together out at the waterpark! It was a great day, just my Daddy and Me!
THANK YOU DADDY! I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: