Hard to believe that my little Kameron is going to school tomorrow for his Kindergarten Screening! What's even harder to believe is that he's also gonna turn 6 in June! The interview below was a forward I received, and I thought... the timing is perfect... and since we have nothing better to do on our snow day we took the time for the interview!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"brush your teeth and go potty before bedtime"
2. What makes mom happy?
"When I make my brothers/sisters happy."
3. What makes mom sad?
" When Daddy leaves."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
" with a joke"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Hmmmm... I wasn't born that time."
6. How old is your mom?
IDK that either!!
7. How tall is your mom?
"tall, but not too tall"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"play with us"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"pay a babysitter"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"singing music" lol ...yeah right... too funny!
11. What is your mom really good at?
"making cookies for us"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"the snow blower"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"teach kids numbers and alphabet"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"hmmm....this is a hard one..... lettuce"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"She takes good care of me, tucks me in, and lays with me sometimes!"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be
"Casper.... he's kinda a friendly ghost, like you!"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"go on bike rides, take Cassie on walks, and eat breakfast together"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We both have our B-Day in June."
19. How are you and your mom different?
Mommy is a girl and I'm a boy
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because you snuggle with me on the couch!"
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"sometimes you go to the carwash, but I would say the waterpark"
22. What do mom and dad like to do together?
"go out for dinner without the kids"
23. How do you think Mom spent all her time before you were born?
"watching Barney with Adrian"

2 comments:
Kameron, you know your mom so well! She is so lucky to have you in her life!
P.S. I can't wait to see you tomorrow at Kindergarten screening!!!
Very grown up answers Kameron. You did a very nice job
Post a Comment