This afternoon appeared to be an ordinary day at the circus until intermission when we hear, "Adrian Parker, you've won a new bike!"
Every year when we attend the Shrine Circus we watch the Shriners give away about 8-10 bikes. Well this year was no different, however, this time it was "Mommy" who got to carry one out of the Fargo Dome following the show!
We must give Uncle Heith all the credit though. He is the one who brought Mommy the door prize slips once we were already in our seats, he's the one who dropped the slips in the box, and he's also the one who helped Adrian claim his bike, and load it in our van following the show!
Thanks so much Uncle Heith!
Every year when we attend the Shrine Circus we watch the Shriners give away about 8-10 bikes. Well this year was no different, however, this time it was "Mommy" who got to carry one out of the Fargo Dome following the show!
We must give Uncle Heith all the credit though. He is the one who brought Mommy the door prize slips once we were already in our seats, he's the one who dropped the slips in the box, and he's also the one who helped Adrian claim his bike, and load it in our van following the show!
Thanks so much Uncle Heith!
3 comments:
It sure looks like you all had a really great time. I remember going with you last year and how exciting it was then...I can't imagine today and AJ winning a bike and all...Great job AJ and I am glad you all had a great time. I love you. Daddy
WOW what a crew!!! Way to go Adrian, how exciting for you.
RTin is me Erin. Jaylen was helping me out and I didn't notice the typo until it was already posted
Post a Comment