CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Camera Trouble


Okay so NO I haven't fallen off the planet, however I am just having camera trouble.... therefore the lack of blogging. I have been catching grief among some family and friends about NOT blogging for so long, so here goes.


Here is my latest camera that I received as a gift from my wonderful husband last fall. It was a wonderful compact lil' touch screen, point and shoot camera that I loved.... until now. It was so compact that I found myself placing it in my winter coat pocket so that it went everywhere I went. Well a couple weeks back, when I went to remove it from my coat pocket to capture the kiddos, I found it on with the lens zoom up and diagonal instead of straight like it is now. I was able to align it better and then recharged the battery, only to find NO LUCK.... it's totally shot.... YES lesson learned!

So.... I resort to my next oldest camera above only to find that it is no longer in working condition either. When it was originally retired it still took perfectly good pictures, but I was afraid to use it because of the cracked screen! In the pic above you will see the crack on my camera screen, and also the photo of Kameron on our huge hill of snow in our front yard saying, "Take a picture of me Mom!" Yep... that is the best pic that it will take now a days... Pretty sad for a mommy who needs to capture it ALL! Hopefully Daddy will come through for me again!
In the mean time, I will just have to use my oldest camera that I used to use only for kindergarten, however I better take stock in Duracell or Energizer, because unlike the above two camera's this one takes AA batteries, and it's not nearly as compact. Yikes! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

M. Holland said...

Sounds like a camera might be a great anniversary gift for you!!! ;-)