Well here it is.... Jayden's just about finished NEW room. Well, it's not really new to her, since she has been sleeping in it for almost a year already, however we finally painted it to fit her personality. The two solid walls are bubble gum pink and then of course the striped wall (compliments by our babysitter, Megan) to match her quilt and rug that SANTA brought her for Christmas! Other than that it is about complete, minus the closet which will be another project in itself. Wish me luck!
Spring break 2023: New York City
3 years ago
4 comments:
Love the room!!! That Megan is the BEST!!!
Yes, I think it fits Jayden's personality! Bright and cheerful! :-)
Very cute!
Very nice and I love the colors! Bright colors for a bright and colorful little girl.
It looks great. I love the color combo, brights with the brown :) Very cute.I'm sure many hours of pretending will be spent in that room!
Thank You ALL! She has already spent all her waking time in there, so I am sooo happy we finally got it done!
Post a Comment