Well the time has come that it's time to move on! I must say that after keeping two years worth of classroom blogs, and our family blog for the past several years, I have almost exceeded the free limit, so we are moving onto a new family blog! Feel free to check us out at: http://theparkerfamilyblog2.blogspot.com/
It surely isn't what I wanted it to look like, so I may experiment with it more soon to get it right! I just haven't had enough time lately to even blog, let alone set up a new one, but I must say... it surely seemed easier the first time! Thanks for taking the time to read blog friends, or shall I say VIEW what we've been up to! One thing that I have learned by keeping our family blog/journal is that pictures are worth 1000 words, therefore I don't take the time or space often enough to write! Being an author is just NOT for me! Maybe when I'm all grown up I will learn to enjoy writing more, but for now I'll stick to what I enjoy most.... taking pictures and watching my children grow!
Spring break 2023: New York City
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment