RAINY DAY FUN
After washing some bedding, mommy hung sheets and blankets outside to dry, just in time for some rain clouds to move in. When I brought the last one in and hung it over two chairs to finish drying, my lil' darlings thought I built them a fort. They moved into their new "house" in no time, and lived there for almost an hour!
After washing some bedding, mommy hung sheets and blankets outside to dry, just in time for some rain clouds to move in. When I brought the last one in and hung it over two chairs to finish drying, my lil' darlings thought I built them a fort. They moved into their new "house" in no time, and lived there for almost an hour!




MAN of the House!
Well, since Daddy isn't here, I guess I better get out and mow that lawn... in between rain showers. You know it sure isn't going to mow itself, so here goes nothing.
Well, since Daddy isn't here, I guess I better get out and mow that lawn... in between rain showers. You know it sure isn't going to mow itself, so here goes nothing.

We continued to work on potty training the entire time Daddy and the boys were gone, and Mommy is proud to say that Jaxon is now 100% potty trained, EVEN at night time! Way to Go Jack! Kierra is close behind, doing wonderful all day long, and wakes up dry much of the time too! I am so proud of you both! Keep up the good work! This is what worked for us! by Kierra and Jack









0 comments:
Post a Comment