CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Gift




As I sit here on Mother's Day Weekend reflecting on all the gifts GOD has given me over the years, I must say that the gift of Motherhood has been by far the greatest. I have been blessed with 3 beautiful boys & 3 beautiful girls, not to mention the greatest husband anyone could ask for! It is amazing to me to see how different all six of them are, and how much happiness each one has brought into my life. They are all very special to me, and my love for them is unconditional. Mother's Day makes me realize just how lucky I am to be called "Mommy"! Although I share my pride of motherhood through this blog, I must admit I selfishly update it for myself, because I LOVE looking back on our cherished family memories and realize kids grow up much too quickly!

I also want to thank my mom for having such an impact on my life, AND for always being there for my sisters, my brother, and me. I LOVE YOU so much and appreciate you raising me to be the person that I am today! Thanks Mom! Happy Mother's Day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post Tanya. We do have a great family and you are the best mother and wife a guy could ask for. Happy Mothers Day! We all Love you!

bethany said...

What beautiful pictures of you and your family! Thank YOU for being such a great mom to your bunch :) What a blessing you are!!

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Thanks Jim... and Bethany! That is sure nice to hear! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too Bethany! Ella is one lucky lil' girl!