Saturday was the last day of our spring gymnastics session which means it was "Parents Day". Although Jaxon sat on the bench last session, I finally was able to convince him that this would be a lot of fun and his brothers and sisters really wanted him to join too! So although there are pictures of ALL the kiddos, I focused in on Jaxon because this was his first session ever (the third session for the others). It's always so fun to see how they act for others, and Jaxon did amazing today, he listened to what his coaches had to say and then even participated. I was taken back a little bit when he was asked who he brought with him for parents day. He turned around and looked where I was sitting and then said, "My Daddy". WHAT? I'm guessing it was wishful thinking! :)
Spring break 2023: New York City
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment