CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Curls are Back!


Mommy sure is trying hard to figure out this whole ethnic hair business, and believe me she says it's not as easy as it may look. She has always said that I have a very thick head of hair, curly hair at that. Since I first started growing my hair out, Mommy has spent more time, and has put more product in my hair than her own. Well, after my second relaxer last December, Mommy noticed that the product did more damage to my curls than she originally thought, therefore we decided to resort back to the new growth, which is.... you guessed it, CURLS!

Since Mommy wasn't too sure of this dramatic change, Daddy took me to Auntie Teresa's to cut 6 inches off. If I had my way it would have been even a shorter, handsome haircut like my big brother Kameron. I love my new haircut, and that is all that really matters. No more pulling and tugging to get through my hair, and no more ponytails for me! Thanks Auntie! I LOVE IT!

0 comments: