CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Singing to Mothers




One of the best presents I received this Mother's Day was the gift of my children singing in church. I wish I had been able to capture it on video, but just imagine the sweet sweet sound of children singing just about any song.... but put music to the following words and you've got one Mommy... shedding tears of pride and joy. Yep I'm one lucky Mommy!

Tune: London Bridges
vs. 1 When Mommy says it's time for bed, time for bed, time for bed, time for bed.... When Mommy says it's time for bed.... I OBEY!
vs. 2 When Mommy says eat all your food....... I OBEY
vs. 3 When Mommy says clean up your toys..... I OBEY
vs. When Mommy says, I LOVE YOU.... I LOVE YOU.... I LOVE YOU.... When Mommy says, I LOVE YOU.... I say I LOVE YOU too!

1 comments:

Dana.stansbery said...

Oh my gosh this was so cute!!