What a beautiful family!! Hope you guys are staying warm and cozy during your yucky storm!! I wonder what fun things you guys will do with no school tomorrow? :)
Thanks Bethany! My kids BEGGED me to play outside today in all the snow, and they didn't understand why I said NO! Brrrrr... I think tomorrow we will finish up our holiday baking! What's the weather like in MT?
4 comments:
What a beautiful family you have! I am always amazed how you find so many outfits that match! ;-) Love it!!!
Thanks Mistie! You know how I just LOVE to shop....
You're family is beautiful as well! Can't believe that Easton is already 2 months old... what a cute smiley pic of him on your blog! :)
Hope you're having a great "snow" day!
What a beautiful family!! Hope you guys are staying warm and cozy during your yucky storm!! I wonder what fun things you guys will do with no school tomorrow? :)
Bethany
Thanks Bethany! My kids BEGGED me to play outside today in all the snow, and they didn't understand why I said NO! Brrrrr... I think tomorrow we will finish up our holiday baking! What's the weather like in MT?
Tanya
Post a Comment