CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Picture Perfect

Here are some of the latest pictures taken by Kameron with his new digital camera! He was so proud that he could finally contribute to our FAMILY blog! I hope that you enjoy his pictures!
"Can't you see I'm trying to nap here?"
"I'm not so sure about this Kameron!"
"Just getting even with you Mom!" Ha!
"See Mom, I even share my new camera!" (I'm not sure who took this picture!)
"Lunch Time"
"But Kameron....I'm not even a Vikings Fan!"
"Look at Me, I'm almost 3 you see!"
"Can I be the princess?"
"Laundry Time"
"It's a little cold in here!"
"Jaxon, which card should I play next?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kameron - YOU did a great job taking some great pictures with your new digital camera. I am very proud of you and how much you have grown up. We do HAVE to talk about that viking hat thing though!!!!!

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Thank You Daddy! I will lose the Vikings Hat, if you "Shave Your Flowers!" Love, Kameron

Anonymous said...

Ok ok