CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Look what Santa brought...

The Nintendo Wii topped Adrian's list after discovering how much fun they were to play at his friend Michael's house, play dates with brother Zack, and B-Day parties. Daddy is pretty excited that Santa brought us a Wii as well!
Kierra and her twin babies and double stroller!
Jayden's Holiday Party Barbie! (Notice it is still in box... this is just one of a few that haven't been opened yet, due to all the crazy packaging) Mom and Dad said that they never wished to see another twisty tie in their life. (whatever that means) Mommy also likes to save some new toys for a rainy (snowy) day since we got so many new toys this year for Christmas!
What will they think of next? Jayden asked Santa for Baby Alive that eats, drinks, talks, and goes potty. I guess I should have had her train Kierra and Jaxon last summer, since she thinks this is so much fun! Although after potty training her Baby for the first time, she asked big brother, Kameron, to put the diaper back on. I really wish my camera was handy for that one! Priceless!
Speaking of camera, here is Kameron with his new digital camera. He has taken pictures of just about everything you can think of during the past 24 hours. Each of his brothers and sisters, several of mommy, daddy, G'ma, Papa, toys, decorations, cars, trucks, trains, dolls, lefse, snowmen, Tinkerbelle (our cat), Cassie (the dog), Papa's beer can, a sugar cookie, the snow (out of our picture window). YOU name it, he's got it! What a good photographer he is too by the way! He even positions people just right, and makes sure he can fit everyone/everything in the view finder! I'll let you know when he sets up his own studio! Oh... and stay tuned because he's already asked me to put some of his pictures on our family blog. I will certainly share some just as soon as I read up on the manual a bit.
Kierra got a new mini "jump"oline just like they have at gymnastics. Kierra always does a pretty good job listening at gymnastics, that is, until they head over to the trampoline station. Then she gets on the mini trampoline and doesn't think she needs to get off it for the entire time there. I think she just loves being on it so much and she thinks she's doing exactly what she's supposed to, until she hears her teachers say it's time to SHARE now! Although she's been great at sharing some with her sister and brothers, 9 times out of 10 she can be found jumping away on her new trampoline!
Oh yes, you sure can't miss this fire truck. It's about as big as Jaxon, and look at how it is the length of our bedroom doorway. Big brothers, Adrian and Kameron, are a little jealous of their little brother, as their firetrucks are much smaller!
Gator Golf is another fun game that Jaxon has really enjoyed. You hit the golf club in the gator's mouth and then it rolls down the tail, and pops right back out at you so you can golf some more! Even Mommy and Daddy were practicing their putting!

Look! New PJ's for after a long day's work/play!
Jaxon insisted that his new NAVY bear from Daddy wanted to be in this picture too!
Kameron exhausted after another long day!

2 comments:

M. Holland said...

WOW!!! Looks like you guys got the loot! You all must have been really good this year! :-)

Hope you are enjoying your break and look forward to seeing you all very soon!

Auntie Lee said...

Hello Everyone,

I see Santa was very good to all of you.....I've enjoyed going through the "Parker Family Blog" especially seeing all of your bright pictures (thanks Kameron)!!
I really enjoyed the music (I'm listening to the Mickey Mouse Club theme song right now).....it sure brings back fond memories of when I was a little girl.

Keiley, Adrian, Kameron, Jayden, Jaxon, Mommy and Daddy I love all of you so much and am happy that you all had a nice Christmas.

Love to all,
Auntie Lee