CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ATA




Tonite was Kameron's first night of (ATA) American Tae Kwon Do Association. I must say the lessons taught by the martial arts are amazing. They begin and end each class with a pledge, they learn respect for themselves, parents, teachers and others; are taught what to do if they are being bullied; and they demonstrate self defense just to name a few. Balance, coordination, and discipline are also common skills enhanced through Tae Kwon Do. What is even better is the whole family, (including all 4 big/little brothers and sisters) are welcomed to watch each class. I think we all came out of today with some important tools for home, school, and daycare! Oh... since this is a brand new class, they just fitted the white belts tonite for their ATA uniform, so stay tuned for Kameron's pics in his "whites" soon!

1 comments:

Jim said...

Great job Kameron! I am so proud of you for wanting to do this! YOU are going to look GREAT in your new whites and I can't wait to see you in them.