So.... there we were.... just returned home from Tae Kwon Do and decided to go for a family bike ride, when I hear a voice say, "Tanya" coming from the end of the driveway! I looked up only to see a much taller, more mature Tiffini walking towards the kids and I. It took us all about a minute or two to even recognize that it was her! Her brother had a football game at the school, and her mom allowed her to stop by to see if we were home. This short visit turned into a bike ride venture with us, and some time spent together with the kids on the trampoline. We had a good visit, exchanged cell phone numbers once again, and she told Adrian, Kameron, Jayden, Kierra, and Jack that she would be back for a longer visit sometime if that was okay with "Mom". The kids were so very excited to see her, and although it's been quite some time since they saw her last, after two years of living with us, they still have quite a connection to her. She was just as patient, caring, and helpful to them as I remembered her to be! What a pleasant surprise!
Spring break 2023: New York City
3 years ago
1 comments:
WOW what a nice surprise to come home too. I am so glad that you got to catch up a bit. She still has that big beautiful smile.
Post a Comment