HOORAY! Today is the Day! It's finally MY turn to go to school!

Here I am right inside my classroom door! I brought my tennis shoes for Gross Motor Group today, whatever that is?!? "What is Phy Ed Mom?" I asked on the way from daycare to school!

Here is my teacher! Her name is Julienne! She is very nice!

3 minutes in my brand new classroom and look: Friends, Toys, and FUN all around! See ya mom! I didn't know why Mommy thought she had to hang around, but she seemed to think she did! :)

Here I am after a long day at school.... relaxing at the Jump Start Kindergarten computer game in Mommy's classroom! Boy...... Preschool is HARD work, and just think NO MORE NAPS for me because I go to PM preschool! I'm sure I'll manage .... somehow!

Love, Jayden
1 comments:
Jayden I am so proud of my big girl! It looks like you had a GREAT day and I am so happy for you! I love you Jayden and I hope you have more and more great days at school.
Love,
Daddy
Post a Comment