CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Missing

MISSING

Missing: Kameron's first lost BABY tooth
Last Seen: In the school cafeteria
When: Wednesday, Dec. 16th
First Discovered Missing: Rest Time in Kindergarten

Conversation #1: Kameron: Mrs. Holland, I have a hole in my mouth.
Mrs. Holland: Really? Did you lose a tooth?
Kameron: No, not yet!
Mrs. Holland: Well, let me take a look!
Kameron: Okay (opens his mouth)
Mrs. Holland: Wow Kameron, you did lose a tooth!
Kameron: NO, I haven't lost any yet.
Mrs. Holland: Yes Kameron I think you did.
Kameron: I haven't had any loose teeth yet.
Mrs. Holland: Go across the hall to your mom's classroom and show her!
(Take into consideration that this was after 5 minutes of her trying to convince him)

Then Kameron walks to my classroom, looking very concerned.

Conversation #2: Kameron: Mommy, I have a hole in my mouth.
Mommy: What?
Kameron: I have a hole in my mouth right here. (pointing to his missing tooth)
Mommy: Kameron, Did you lose a tooth? I didn't even know you had a loose tooth!
Kameron: No, I don't think so
Mommy: Let me take a closer look. WOW, Kameron you DID lose a tooth.
Kameron: I did?
Mommy: Yes you did. When did that happen?
Kameron: I don't know, I think maybe at lunch! I was wondering why there
was a little blood on my meatball. ???
Mommy: Well, where is your tooth at?
Kameron: I don't know.
Mommy: Did you swallow it?
Kameron: I think.... maybe (looking even more concerned)
Mommy: Well that is okay, we will just have to write the tooth fairy a letter. I'm sure she will understand and still come visit our house anyways!
Kameron: She will?
Mommy: YES she sure will.... here is a sticker for you that says LOST TOOTH CLUB, and a special tooth necklace to wear around your neck in case your tooth happens to show up. ;) Congratulations on losing your VERY first tooth EVER!
Kameron: Thanks Mommy!
Mommy: You're Welcome... now head back to class and try not to put your fingers in your mouth. (as he's trying to wiggle yet another loose tooth)

Conversation #3 (after picking up the kids from Kim's daycare)
Kameron: Hey guys you want to see my missing tooth?
Jayden: Let's see, Let's see!
Jaxon: WOW! Kameron DID lose a tooth.
Kameron: Yeah but I can't find it... I lost it at lunch time.
Kierra: Let me see!
Kameron: Take a look. Can you believe it?
Adrian: Kameron I will help you write a letter to the tooth fairy, okay?
Kameron: Thanks Adrian! I think the tooth fairy might even leave me TWO quarters!
Adrian: You're wrong Kameron... the tooth fairy will leave you more than that. I got $5 for my first baby tooth! :)
Mommy: "GOTTA just love the innocence of children!"

2 comments:

M. Holland said...

Yep, that has to go down as one of the funniest tooth stories yet! Thanks Kameron for making my day!!!

Hope the tooth fairy finds you tonight! I am sure she will!

Have fun in Disney! I will miss you!!!

Mrs. Holland

Unknown said...

Congrats Kameron, thanks for stopping me in the hallway yesterday to show me! Have a great time at Disney!