CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Skateland









We had an awesome time last night at our friend Olivia's B-Day party at Skateland. Mommy was a little nervous about getting 5 kids in skates and helping them skate for their first time ever, but they did great. Even Mommy joined us out on the roller rink! :) (Scary thought, I know!) Mommy is also pleased to announce that there were no broken bones, however there were a couple minor falls, sore bottoms from falls, and a run over finger, or two. A few tears were shed too, however I'm pretty sure my brothers, sisters and I would all return back for some more skating fun! Happy 8th Birthday Olivia, and thank you for the FUN time at Skateland!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun! I don't remember the last time I had roller skates on :)