CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow Much Fun.... Again!


Although this isn't the first official snow of the season, it's the first time we got to play outside in it at home. Despite missing school and daycare due to the 24 hour stomach flu, Jaxon and I joined the others to get some fresh air, plus I couldn't wait to get out there and shovel some snow! Mommy calls me her lil helper, but little does she know it's a whole lot of fun too! As you can see since I like to shovel.... now all my brothers and sisters do too! It's okay though, cuz Mommy can use all the help she can get! Love, Adrian




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a great helper for your mom Adrian. It looks like you all were enjoying that cold white stuff!