CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

First time on a Harley!

..... well maybe not Megan's first time on a Harley, but surely it was for the Parker kids! By the looks of it, it won't be the last!






This past week we finally got to meet Megan's boyfriend, Jordan, who was up visiting from Texas. After helping Megan babysit a couple times earlier in the week, Jordan and Megan joined us for the movie, Toy Story 3, Friday afternoon and then they stopped by later to visit on his Harley. As you can see from the contagious smiles all around, the Parker crew was on cloud nine because they got a ride around the block with their newest pal, Jordan! Thanks Megan for sharing your precious time with Jordan with us... the kids can't wait to see him again soon! Thanks Jordan for being so wonderful with all the kids! They adore you... and already miss you! Come back to visit us soon!

1 comments:

Erin Baumgarten said...

Looks like fun, but I do not see a photo of mom riding on the back of that bike. I could rat and say that there should be. I love to ride and was so jealous when I saw you. More great memories made.