CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Keiley's First Formal


Here is our darling daughter, Keiley, with her date, Lance, attending their first formal school dance.

Keiley...We still can't get over the fact that you will be off to high school already next year. It seems like only yesterday that we shared our first Christmas together as a family, now you are moving on to ninth grade. You were the cutest, sweetest, most polite, blonde hair, blue eyed three-year-old lil' girl who melted our hearts with your words, expressions, and actions. Now you have grown into a sweet, mature, loving BIG sister to so many brothers and sisters who absolutely adore you. You still melt all of our hearts, but in so many different ways. You surely make us two very proud parents! You look absolutely stunning all dressed up to go to your very first formal. I hope you had a wonderful time, as you only deserve the very best life has to offer you. You're dad and I are so very proud of you! Looks like you had a pretty nice date there too. He brought you flowers even? (Lucky Girl) We Love You Keiley and we'll see you very soon! XOXOXOXOXO's Dad and Tanya

1 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

She looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Such a sweet young lady and I had the pleasure of meeting her yesterday. I love love love that she said she LOVES her MOMMY! Pat yourselves on the backs :)