CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

Here are the kids patiently waiting for the Parade to make it's way into the cemetary!
Here comes Adrian along with fellow Boy Scouts marching in the parade.
He is the third one in from the left, wearing the yellow wolf cub bandana.... This is where he stood for the entire hour long service, and did a remarkable job too I must say!
I was VERY proud of him!
The closing of the Memorial Day service! I must say this was the first time I have even attended such a celebration, and it was such a good lesson for both the kids and I. All branches of the military were represented, and the kids had tons of questions for me following the service. I sure wish I had ALL the answers, but I gave it my best! Daddy is always better at answering those difficult questions! We sure miss our Daddy, and are very proud of him for all that he does! Although he is not away at war, we can still somewhat relate to those military families who are making sacrifices each and every day for the best interest of our country! THANK you to all members of the military for ALL that you have done, and continue to do for the good of our country and beyond.
Finally, a brief visit with Hailey Grace before returning back home. Adrian insisted that he leave his flag behind for her, and Jayden said a prayer all on her own! She did a remarkable job too! Moments like these.... I will forever cherish!

0 comments: